Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: Limited partners
Each investment may require you to give your consent to view documents online. If you have not already given consent, you will be asked to give consent when you attempt to view those documents.
You also can download documents that the general partner has allowed you to download. You can download them individually or in bulk.
Important: If you have a large volume of investments, the Documents page may take some time to load. Do not click in the page until the documents have loaded. Clicking in the page may cause the document loading to timeout.
I want to
- View documents provided by a general partner
- Download documents from my InvestorVision portal
- Create a list of all the documents in my portal
To view InvestorVision documents
- Click the down arrow next to your user name and select Document Consent.
Investments that require you to give consent are listed. If you have already given consent, the status is shown as Agreed, along with the date that you gave consent.
If you have given consent at the portal level, All current and future accounts is displayed in the Account column.
- (Optional.) If you have accepted portal-level consent, you can revoke it by selecting all accounts and clicking Revoke at the bottom of the screen. You will be prompted to accept portal-level consent the next time that you log in.
- To view a document, click the document name. From the document viewer, you can zoom in, zoom out, and download the document if the general partner has enabled the ability to download the document.
- Click the back arrow to exit the viewer.
To download a single document
- Click on the vertical dot menu for the document you want to download.
- Click Download.
To download a list of all documents to a Microsoft Excel file
- Click Download at the top right of the Documents tab.
The Excel file includes the document name, the investment with which it is associated, and the date it was published.
To bulk download documents
You can bulk download a maximum of 50 documents at one time up to a maximum of 1GB. Only one download can be in progress at a time. To download more than 50 documents, wait until the first batch is complete before starting the next batch.
When you bulk download documents, you will name the download. All bulk downloads are saved and are shown on the Documents Download screen, where you can select a download by name and download the files again, if needed.
You can change the fund for which documents are displayed using the Fund dropdown at the top right of the screen. You can display documents by document type using the Doc Type filter.
- Filter the list of documents as needed and select the documents that you want to download.
- Click Download at the tope right of the screen.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the download and click Submit.
- If you have not consented to receiving the selected documents electronically, the Electronic Document Consent screen is displayed. Select the documents that you consent to receiving electronically, and click Agree. If you do not consent to all of the documents you are trying to download, you will not be able to proceed with the download. Start again and only select the documents for which you have consented.
Downloading documents is run the background. The status of the download will be updated on the Documents Download screen.
- If you need to download additional documents, you must wait for this download to complete before doing so.