Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Editors and Viewers
Where is the button to upload files to a Workspace?
The +File button appears at the top left of the Workspace screen (beneath the Workspace name).
If you don't see the button, the following points may help:
- Make sure that you've entered the Workspace itself. If you're still on the main Workspaces list, you'll see each Workspace displayed in a square tile with the name and creation / modification dates. Click the appropriate tile to enter the Workspace.
- Check your Workspace role (displayed under your name in the Shared With box on the right side of the Workspace). Only Workspace owners and editors can add files. Users with the viewer role cannot upload files.
- If you have questions about your access level, please contact the Workspace owner.
- If you don't see your name listed in the main Shared With box but you do see folders in the Workspace, click each folder to enter it.
- The owner can assign you a different role in each folder.
- You may have editor access in a specific folder (and see the +File button) but have viewer access in another folder (and have read-only rights).