Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: everyone
I want to
- Log into my account
- To display the login page for applications other than InvestorVision, using your Web browser, go to services.intralinks.com and click Log In. For InvestorVision, go to https://apps.intralinks.com/iv.
Note: If your organization uses Intralinks’ Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality and you are logged into the corporate network, Intralinks VDRPro is displayed automatically. (If you are not logged into the corporate network, you will be asked to log into it.)
- In the Email Address field, enter the email address for the account where you received your invitation to the exchange and click Next.
- In the Password field, enter your password and click Login.
If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot your Password? link and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- If you are asked to verify your identity, either enter the security code in the Verification Code field and click Next, or tap Yes, it’s me in your Okta Verify app. The verification method is based on the method you selected when you activated your account. For more information on how security verification is triggered, see, Why am I asked to verify my identity.
- If your organization does not use SSO, additional access control rules for logging in may be in place:
- Your organization may require only multi-factor authentication (MFA). If you were not asked to verify your identity in a previous step, you will be asked to do so. If your account is set up to use Intralinks Authenticator, the Verification code field is automatically populated. If you are using Okta Verify with Push, tap Yes, it's me in your Okta Verify app. Otherwise, select the method to use. In the Verification code field, enter the verification code that you received.
- Your organization may require only email verification. You will be asked to verify your identity using a verification code sent in email. In the Verification code field, enter the verification code that you received.
- Your organization may have a rule that requires both MFA and email verification. First, if you were not asked to verify your identity in a previous step, you will be asked to do so as described above. Then, your will be asked to verify your identity using a verification code sent in mail as described above.
- Your organization may have a rule that denies access to users who log in from certain IP address or IP address range. If you try to log in the an IP address that is not allowed, the message, "Your organization requires you to log in using an authorized network," is displayed.
- If you are a limited partner and document consent has been set up for your portal, you may be asked to consent to receiving a particular document electronically. Click Accept to receive documents electronically, Do not ask again to decline, and Not Now to be prompted again next time you log on.
Note: You can change your consent options by selecting Document Consent from the Profile menu.
- If you have access to more than one portal, the portals are listed along with your role in each portal. Select the portal that you want to access.