Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Editors and Viewers
The Intralinks Support team can help you with many types of questions and issues, but in some cases you'll need help from a Workspace owner.
For example, if you cannot find a file, the Workspace owner may need to share a particular folder with you.
I want to
- Get access to a file
- Ask a Workspace-related question
- Discuss the role I was assigned
- Open the Workspace.
- Refer to the Shared With box on the right.
- Look for anyone listed as an owner (the role is displayed below each person's name).
- To contact the owner:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the mail icon to see the user's email address.
- Click the mail icon to open a new email in your default email application.
- Right-click on the mail icon and select Copy email address on the pop-up menu (to save or use the address in another email application).