Applies to: Everyone
I downloaded an IRM-protected PDF document, but it won't open. When I double-click the file, I see one of the following behaviors:
- Adobe Reader window appears, but nothing else happens - no login prompt; no document content; no error message.
- Adobe Reader window opens and the login prompt appears, but after I enter my credentials the login fields simply reset to their blank state.
Your computer's Internet cache might be blocking cookies.
Cookies are required for all Intralinks authentication sessions.
- On your Windows computer, click either the Windows Start or Search (magnifying glass) icon.
- Type Internet Options and press Enter.
- In the window that opens, click the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced in the Settings section.
- In the Advanced Privacy Settings window, apply the following:
- First-party Cookies: Accept
- Third-party Cookies: Accept
- Always allow session cookies: Check the box
- Click the OK.
- Try opening a protected PDF again.