Applies to: Everyone
The Intralinks support team can help you with many types of issues, but at times you'll need to contact an exchange manager. For example, if you cannot find a document, an exchange manager may need to give you permission to see the document. Most exchanges have one or more managers who are designated contacts for exchange members’ questions and issues. These designated managers are called “key contacts.”
Note: If Q&A is available in your exchange (a Q&A tab appears at the top of the screen), use the Q&A tab to ask questions about the deal or project you are participating in.
I want to
- Get access to a document
- Ask an exchange-related question
- Discuss my exchange role / access level
- Open your exchange.
- Click the Users & Groups tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the All Users option on the left side of the screen, just below the Users & Groups heading. A list of people will appear in the main area of the screen.
- Find the people with an icon to the left of their names. These are the key contacts for this exchange.
If the list of users is long, you can click the icon to display the key contacts at the top of the list. (You may have to click on the icon twice.)
(If the icon does not appear next to anyone’s name, no key contact has been named for this exchange. In that case, locate a user with the Manager+ role, and contact that person.)
- To see contact information for a key contact or another manager, click on their name. In the blue bar that appears above users list, click Properties. The key contact’s email address appears in the Additional Information section on the left side of the screen. If phone numbers are available for the key contact, they are displayed as well.