Product: VIA Pro for Outlook
Applies to: Owners
After you've added files to a Workspace from Microsoft Outlook, you can view them in Intralinks VIA Pro for the Web.
I want to
- View the Workspace files I added using Outlook
- In the main Outlook screen, click the VIA Options button on the right side of the ribbon bar.
- In the menu that appears, click Launch Intralinks VIA Website.
- The Intralinks VIA Pro site will open in your default web browser.
- Log in with your Intralinks credentials.
- Locate and click the new Workspace to open it.
- Open the new shared folder you created, and locate the files.
Note: If the Workspace name, file name, or folder name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to view download the file or view it in the online viewer.
Time: 2 and a half minutes