Product: VIA Pro for Outlook
Applies to: Owners
If your organization uses a proxy server to manage connections to the Internet, you can enter the necessary information in the VIA Pro for Outlook proxy settings to allow VIA Pro to connect.
Contact your organization’s IT team if you are unsure whether you need to make entries here and to obtain the information for these fields.
I want to
- Update my proxy settings in VIA Pro for Outlook
- Ensure that VIA Pro for Outlook can connect to Intralinks
- In the main Outlook screen, click the VIA Options button on the right side of the ribbon bar.
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the Settings window , click the Proxy tab.
- Enter your organization's proxy information in the relevant fields.
- Click Save.
Time: 2 and a half minutes