Product: VIA Pro Desktop for Windows
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
If your organization uses a proxy server to manage connections to the Internet, you can enter the necessary information in the VIA Desktop proxy settings to allow VIA to connect.
Contact your organization’s IT team if you are unsure whether you need to make entries here and to obtain the information for these fields.
I want to
- Update my proxy settings in VIA Pro Desktop (Windows only)
- Ensure that VIA Desktop can connect to Intralinks
- Click the VIA icon in the Windows system tray.
- Click Settings in the menu.
- Click the Proxy tab.
- Enter your organization's proxy information in the relevant fields.
- Click Save.
Time: 3 minutes