Product: VIA Pro for Desktop
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
You can view a list of people who are participating in a synced Workspace.
I want to
- See who has access to my Workspace
- Use VIA Desktop to see Workspace participants
- Open your local Intralinks VIA folder.
- Right-click on the Workspace and choose Show Details in the menu that appears.
Note: If you're a Mac user and don't have a right-click option, press / hold the Control key and click the folder.
- The Shared With screen that opens lists the Workspace users.
If you're a Workspace owner, you can click the Edit link on the right side of the screen to launch Intralinks VIA for the Web, where you can add or remove participants or change their Workspace role.
Time: 2 minutes