Product: VIA Pro for Desktop
Applies to: Owners
You can use VIA Pro Desktop to add participants to Workspaces and folders.
I want to
- Share a Workspace or folder with other participants
- Invite users to my Workspace
- Open your local Intralinks VIA folder.
- Right-click on the Workspace or folder you want to share, then select Share Workspace (or Share Folder) in the menu that appears.
Note: If you're a Mac user and don't have a right-click option, press / hold the Control key and click the folder.
- On the Share Workspace / Share Folder screen, enter the invitees’ email addresses.
- (Optional) Enter a message that will appear in the email alerts sent to the invitees.
- Assign a role to the new participants.
Note: You can select one role for all the users you are inviting. If you need to add someone with a different role, you can follow the steps again and invite that person separately.
- Click Share.
Time: 2 minutes