Product: VIA Pro Desktop for Windows
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
If offline access to protected files is enabled, you can select the Workspaces you want offline access to.
I want to
- View IRM-protected Office files when my device is offline
About this task
- You must select Workspaces for offline access while you have a network connection.
- If you want to view the files on additional devices, you must repeat your selections on every device you want to use.
- Click the VIA icon in the system tray (Windows) / status menu (macOS).
- Click Select Workspaces in the menu that appears. The Choose Workspaces to Sync screen opens.
- Click the Offline Access toggle for any Workspaces that you want to access while offline.
- The toggle is only visible for Workspaces that contain protected files. Lease times for each Workspace are shown below the toggle.
- The toggle won't be active unless you've already opened a protected Office file and authenticated with your Intralinks credentials.
- Click Save.
Time 2 minutes