Product: VIA Pro for iOS
Applies to: Owners and Editors
You can create folders in your Workspaces using the VIA for iOS app.
I want to
- Create a folder using the iOS app
- Tap a Workspace to open it.
- If creating a folder on the main Workspace level, continue to the next step. If creating a subfolder, first tap the parent folder to open it, then continue to the next step.
- At the top of the screen:
iPad: Tap the Add Folder icon .
iPhone: Tap the ellipsis icon > Create Folder.
- Enter a name for the folder. Folder names cannot contain the following characters: &/\:*"<>?| If a folder name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to download the files in this folder or view them in the online viewer.
- Tap Add.
- The new, empty folder opens automatically. You can create additional folders inside it if needed.