Product: VIA Pro for iOS
Applies to: Owners and Editors
Using the VIA for iOS app, you can copy files from your Workspace to an Intralinks exchange you have access to.
I want to
- Add files from my Workspace to an Intralinks exchange
About this task
- In addition to the VIA app, you must also have the Intralinks Mobile app installed on your iOS device.
- You can only add files to exchanges where your role allows you to upload documents.
- You can only copy non-IRM-protected files. Protected files are identified by a locked shield icon to the right of the file's name.
- Tap the Workspace file to open it.
- Tap the Open In icon.
- In the list of available apps, tap the Intralinks icon.
- Log in to the app with your Intralinks credentials.
- Tap the exchange name to open it.
- Tap the folder where you'd like to add the file.
- Tap Select Location at the bottom.
- Tap Upload on the upper right.