Product: VIA Pro for iOS
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
You can use the VIA Pro for iOS app to view Workspace files on your mobile device.
I want to
- View file content
- Open Workspace files on my iOS device
About this task
- With the VIA for iOS app, owners and editors can annotate PDF files and upload the new versions to the Workspace. For all other file types, the app is used only for viewing the files.
- Note: If the Workspace name, file name, or folder name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to view download the file or view it in the online viewer.
- In the Workspace, tap the file's name.
- The file opens in the VIA app's viewer window.
- Depending on how your Workspace is set up, you may also be able to view non-IRM-protected files in other compatible applications. To do this, tap the Open In icon in the viewer window to display a list of applications.