Product: VIA Pro for iOS
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
If you have many Workspaces, you can filter and sort them to find the Workspaces that you want to use. You also can display the Workspaces either as a list or as cards.
I want to
- Find a Workspace
- Locate the Workspace you want to view. You can optionally filter the list of Workspaces or change the sorting order to help find the Workspace.
To change the filter being used, tap the Filter by field. A menu appears with the following options:
- All – Select this option to view all of the Workspaces that you currently have access to.
- Owned – Select this option to view all the Workspaces for which you are a Workspace These are Workspaces that you created, along with Workspaces created by other people who have made you an owner, as well.
- Shared with you – Select this option to view Workspaces created by other people.
- Expired – Select this option to view all the Workspaces for which you are an owner that have (You cannot view expired Workspaces for which you were a viewer or editor.)
To change the sorting order of the Workspaces that are currently displayed, tap the Sort by field. The following options appear:
- Name (A-Z) – The list will be sorted by name, and Acme will appear at the top of the Zebulon will appear at the bottom of the list. (Workspaces whose names begin with numbers will appear at the very top of the list, before those with alphabetic names.)
- Name (Z-A) – The list will be sorted by name, and Zebulon will appear at the top of the list, before (Workspaces whose names begin with numbers will appear at the bottom of the list, after all the Workspaces with alphabetic names.)
- Last modified (Descending) – The most recently updated Workspaces will appear at the top of the list.
- Last modified (Ascending) – Workspaces that have not been updated recently will appear at the top of the list, ahead of more recently updated Workspaces.
- You also have the option to change the way the selected Workspaces are displayed. Tap the icon in the upper right corner of the screen to switch between a list view and a card view. The same information is displayed regardless of your selection.
- When you have located the Workspace you want, tap it to view its contents.