Product: VIA Pro for Android
Applies to: Owners and Editors
You can create folders in your Workspaces using the VIA for Android app.
I want to
- Create a folder using the Android app
- Tap the Workspace to open it.
- If creating a folder on the main Workspace level, tap the ellipsis icon next to the Workspace name at the top. If creating a subfolder, tap the ellipsis icon next to the parent folder name
- In the panel that expands at the bottom, tap the Folder icon.
- Enter a name for the folder. Folder names cannot contain the following characters: &/\:*"<>?| If a folder name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to download the files in this folder or view them in the online viewer.
- Tap Add.
- The new, empty folder opens automatically. You can create additional folders inside it if needed.