Product: VIA Pro for Android
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
If your Android device supports fingerprint scanning, you can download important files for viewing when your device is unable to connect to the Internet or a mobile network.
Note: Depending upon the policies set by your organization’s Intralinks VIA Pro administrators, you may not be able to download files for offline viewing.
I want to
- View files when my device is not connected to the Internet or mobile network
About this task
Important: If Auto-Sync is turned on, downloaded files are automatically updated when changes are made to the original version on the Workspace. If your device is offline when changes are made, the downloaded copies will be updated the next time your device is online.
If your device has a data plan, updates may consume a significant amount of its data usage allotment. If this is a concern, you may want to limit the number of files that you download for offline use and perform downloads and updates only when your device is connected to a wireless network.
- Tap the ellipsis icon next to the file’s name. The quick action menu or the File Details screen appears.
- Tap Download.
- To view the files that you've downloaded, tap Downloads on the main menu screen.
- Tap on the file you want to view.
- To remove a downloaded file, tap the ellipsis icon next to the file’s name and tap the Remove Download icon. (The original file on the Workspace will not be affected if you remove your downloaded copy.)