Product: VIA Pro for Android
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
If you have many Workspaces, you can filter and sort them to find the Workspaces that you want to use.
I want to
- View a Workspace
- Locate the Workspace you want to view. You can optionally filter the list of Workspaces or change the sorting order to help find the Workspace.
To change the filter being used, swipe through the filter list at the top of the screen. You can select any of the following filtering options:
- All – Select this option to view all of the Workspaces that you currently have access to.
- Created – Select this option to view all the Workspaces that you have created.
- Owned – Select this option to view all the Workspaces for which you are a Workspace These are Workspaces that you created, along with Workspaces created by other people who have made you an owner, as well.
- Shared with you – Select this option to view Workspaces created by other people.
- Expired – Select this option to view all the Workspaces for which you are an owner that have (You cannot view expired Workspaces for which you were a viewer or editor.)
To change the sorting order of the Workspaces that are currently displayed, tap the Sort icon. A dialog box appears with two options:
- Name – The list will be sorted alphabetically by name. Workspaces whose names begin with numbers will appear at the very top of the list, before those with alphabetic names.
- Last updated – The most recently updated Workspaces will appear at the top of the list.
- When you have located the Workspace you want, tap it to view its contents.