Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
Depending upon your organization’s needs, your Intralinks VIA administrator may have added a number of fields to track information about your Workspaces. Some of these fields may be required. If the administrator has added these fields, a Details tab appears inside each of your Workspaces. Click on the tab to view these fields.
If you are a Workspace owner, you can enter or select information about the Workspace. If you are an editor or viewer, you can view the information, but you cannot change it.
I want to
- View or add details about my Workspace
- Click the Workspaces icon in the left panel.
- Open the Workspace for which you want to view or edit details.
- Click the Details tab.
- To add or change Workspace details, click the edit icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Make the changes you want
- Click Save.