Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
Intralinks sends you an email alert whenever files are added or updated and new comments are made on files in your Workspace. You can choose whether to receive these emails.
I want to
- Configure whether to receive email alerts
- Update my Workspace alert preferences
About this task
These alert settings apply to the indvidual Workspace only.
- Click the Work icon in the left panel and select Workspaces to display your main screen.
- Click the specific Workspace to open it.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon on the upper right and select Email Alerts. Note that these icons are only displayed when you are in a Workspace.
Choose the alerts you'd like to receive:
- Alert me when files are added
- Alert me when files are updated
- Alert me when new comments are added
Note: The Workspace owner has the option of disabling all alerts for the Workspace. If alerts are disabled, you can't update your preferences and will not receive alerts. A message is displayed in red on this screen if alerts are disabled.
- Click Save.