Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners
You can configure Workspaces that you own to apply a watermark to PDF and Microsoft Office files.
I want to
- Display watermarks on my Workspace's PDF and Microsoft Office files
About this task
- Watermarks are applied only to files that are smaller than 200 MB.
- Watermarks will appear on PDF files whether they are viewed in the Workspace, downloaded, or printed.
- You can apply watermarks to all PDF files in the Workspace or only IRM-protected PDFs.
- Watermarks appear only on IRM Information Rights Management (IRM) provides security for downloaded documents. When IRM is applied, documents are encrypted before downloading, and users must enter their email address and password to view the documents. Exchange managers can revoke access at any time.-protected Microsoft Office files that are viewed online; they don't appear when protected files are downloaded or printed, and they don't appear on non-protected Office files.
- Click the Workspace tile to open it.
- Click the Settings icon on the upper right and select Watermark Settings.
- On the Watermark Settings screen, move the Watermark toggle to the On position.
- Select the watermark settings.
- Click Save.
Watermarking documents, Time: 1 and a half minutes