Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
You can mark Workspaces as favorites that are most important or that require the most urgent action. Then when you display the Workspaces view, you can use the Favorites filter to show only the Workspaces that you have marked as important.
I want to
- Mark a Workspace as a favorite
You can mark one or more Workspaces as favorites using the Workspaces view, or you can mark individual Workspaces while you are viewing them.
Marking a Workspace as favorite from the Workspaces view
- In the Workspaces view, click the ellipsis icon in the upper right corner of a Workspace tile.
- Click the star icon at the bottom of the list to mark the Workspace as a favorite.
Marking a Workspace as a favorite from within a Workspace
- Click the star icon to the right of the Workspace name. A red check mark will appear on the icon.
- To remove a Workspace from the favorites list, click the star icon again. The check mark will be replaced with a gray X, and the Workspace will no longer appear when you use the Favorites filter in the Workspaces view.