Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners
You can share the contents of a folder with people who do not have access to the rest of the Workspace.
I want to
- Share a folder with someone who does not have access to the Workspace
- Invite someone to view only specific Workspace content.
- On your main list of Workspaces, click the Workspace tile to open it.
- Click the Share this folder icon next to the folder’s name. The Share Folder screen appears.
This screen is similar to the Share Workspace screen with one important difference: when you share a folder with others, you can make them viewers or editors, but not a Workspace owner. If you want to make someone a Workspace owner, you must add the user on the Workspace level.
- Enter email addresses for the people you want to add.
- Select the role for the new users.
Note: You can select one role for all the users you are adding. if you need to add someone with a different role, you can follow the steps again and add that person separately.
- Enter an optional invitation message.
- Click Share.
Managing Workspace files and folders, Time: 5 and a half minutes