Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
If you are a manager or publisher on an Intralinks VDRPro exchange, you can copy files from your Intralinks VIA Pro Workspace to the exchange.
Depending upon the policies set by your organization’s Intralinks VIA administrators, this feature may not be available to you.
I want to
- Copy a file to a Intralinks VDRPro exchange
- Select the files that you want to copy.
- Click the File button and select the Copy Selected Items to an Exchange.
- Select the exchange to which you want to copy the selected files.
Note: You can copy files only to exchanges that do not use custom fields. Only Workspace owners can copy files that are IRM Information Rights Management (IRM) provides security for downloaded documents. When IRM is applied, documents are encrypted before downloading, and users must enter their email address and password to view the documents. Exchange managers can revoke access at any time. protected to an exchange; in this case, the IRM protection is removed and new IRM protections may be applied automatically or manually in the new location.
- Select the folder to which you want to copy the selected items.
- Click Select.
Managing Workspace files and folders, Time: 5 and a half minutes