Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
You can view any files attached to your Workspaces. If IRM protection has been applied to the Workspace or folder, you can view and download PDF and Microsoft Office files, but you will have to enter your email address and password to open downloaded copies.
Note: If the Workspace name, file name, or folder name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to view download the file or view it in the online viewer.
I want to
- View files
- Download files
Managing Workspace files and folders, Time: 5 and a half minutes
- Click the Workspaces icon in the left panel.
- Open the Workspace that contains the files that you want to view or download.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To download multiple files, click the box that appears to the left of each file. A Download icon will appear at the top of the screen; click it. If previous versions of the files exist, only the current version will be downloaded.
- To view an individual file, click the file’s name. PDF and Microsoft Office files will be displayed in the in the Microsoft Office Web App, a secure Web-based file viewer. You also can view graphics files in JPEG, PNG and BMP formats online. Other types of files will be downloaded.
- To download an individual file, place the mouse over the file. A number of icons appear below the file’s name. Click the Download icon . It appears first in the row of icons.