Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
You can sort your Workspaces by the date you last modified the Workspace, the name of the person who created the Workspace, or the expiration date. In addition, you can filter the list to display fewer results.
I want to
- Change the order that the Workspaces are displayed
- Click the Workspaces icon in the left pane.
- In the Sort by list, select the sort criteria.
- To change the order in which the contents are sorted (for example, from the oldest date first to the newest date first), click the arrow icon to the right of the Sort by list.
- To filter the list, select one of the options from the Filter by list.
- All — All the Workspaces that you have created or have been invited to are displayed.
- Owned — These are the Workspaces that you have created or for which you have been assigned the owner
- Shared with you — These are Workspaces created by other people; you have been invited to take part in All of the Workspaces in this view are active.
- Favorites — These are Workspaces that you have marked as favorites.
- Synced — These are the Workspaces that you have chosen to This option appears only if you have an Intralinks VIA account that allows you to create Workspaces.
- Expired — These are Workspaces for which you are an owner and that have expired. You can view and change their contents, but invitees can no longer see them. This option appears only if you have an Intralinks VIA account that allows you to create Workspaces.
- Unpinned — These are Workspaces that have not been pinned to any (Workboards are organizational tools that you can use to group related Workspaces.) When a Workspace is pinned to a workboard, it no longer appears in this view.