Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
You can allow Workspace participants to access Intralinks VIA Pro using Intralinks mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. If you allow participants to access Workspaces using mobile devices, you also can allow them to download files to their iPhone or iPad. This is useful when people may need to refer to files while their devices are offline. Downloaded files are available only within the Intralinks VIA app. Other apps will not be able to access them. Only files that are not IRM protected can be downloaded.
As an added security measure, you can allow people to download files only to Touch ID-enabled devices. Keep in mind that older PIN-based devices are less secure than Touch ID-enabled devices.
I want to
- Allow Workspace participants to access Intralinks VIA from mobile apps
- Allow Workspace participants to download files to iPhone and iPad devices
- Click the key icon that appears in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. A navigation panel slides out.
- Click on the Policies option.
- Mark the Allow Workspace access from mobile devices option.
- (Optional.) To allow Workspace participants to download files to iPhone and iPad devices, mark the Allow files to be saved on mobile devices option.
- If you marked Allow files to be saved on mobile devices, mark one of the following sub-options: Files can be saved on mobile devices with Touch ID only or Files can be saved on all mobile devices.
- Click Save.
Time: 1 minute