Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
You can require that Workspace owners set an expiration date for the Workspaces that they create. You also can stipulate the maximum length of time, in days, that Workspaces can remain active. Workspace owners can set an expiration date that is less than the maximum number of days.
When Workspaces expire, the viewers and editors who were invited to the Workspace lose access to them immediately. Workspace owners can continue to view the Workspace and make changes to it. Workspaces expire at the end of the day on their expiration date. After a Workspace has expired, it cannot be made active again.
I want to
- Require Workspace owners to set an expiration date for the Workspaces they create
- Click the key icon that appears in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. A navigation panel slides out.
- Click on the Policies option.
- Mark the Require Workspace owners to select an expiration date no more than days after creation option.
- Enter then maximum number of days that Workspaces can be active.
- Click Save.
Owners of existing Workspaces will be required to enter an expiration date the next time they save a change to these Workspaces. When owners create new Workspaces, they will have to set an expiration date before the Workspace is created.
Time: 1 minute