Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
You can set a policy that determines whether Workspace participants will be able to comment on the files that are uploaded to the Workspace. Comments can be an important part of the collaboration process.
When Workspace owners invite people to participate in their Workspaces, they can add their own notes to the standard activation email that is sent to the new participants. You can remove Workspace owners’ ability to add comments to activation emails.
I want to
- Enable Workspace participants to comment on files uploaded to the Workspace
- Remove Workspace owners ability to add notes to the standard activation email notification
- Click the key icon that appears in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. A navigation panel slides out.
- Click on the Policies option.
- To enable participants to comment on files, mark the Enable file comments in Workspaces option.
- (Optional.) To remove Workspace owners’ ability to add comments to activation emails, unmark the Enable Workspace invitation messages option.
- Click Save.
Time: 1 minute