Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
You can set a policy that requires Workspace participants to enter a security code when accessing Workspaces that are associated with the business groups you manage. Codes can be sent as text messages (SMS) to Workspace members’ registered mobile phone numbers or sent by email.
I want to
- Require Workspace participants to enter a security code when accessing Workspaces
- Click the key icon that appears in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. A navigation panel slides out.
- Click on the Policies option.
- To enable two-step verification, mark the Require authentication on new and existing Workspaces option.
- To require that codes be sent only by SMS, mark Authentication codes must be delivered by text message (SMS).
Users who have not registered a mobile device to receive security codes will be prompted to do so when they log in to Intralinks VIA Pro.
- Click Save.
Time: 1 1/2 minutes