Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
As an Intralinks VIA Pro business group administrator or business group coordinator A business group coordinator is a client administrator role., you can access and update the policy settings that apply to your group and its Workspaces.
I want to
- See and update my business group's VIA Pro policy
- Manage the functions available in my group's Workspaces
- On the left side of your VIA screen, click the Administration icon.
- In the panel that expands, click Policies.
Note: If you're an administrator in two or more business groups, select the appropriate group in the Business Group drop-down menu before clicking Policies.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
For more information on individual policy settings, refer to the following articles:
- Requiring IRM protection for Workspaces created by your business group
- Requiring participants to enter a security code when accessing Workspaces
- Enabling participants to comment on files
- Preventing Intralinks support from viewing data
- Requiring Workspace expiration dates
- Setting a default for sending email alerts
- Allowing participants to copy files between Workspaces and exchanges
- Allowing participants to access VIA Pro from mobile apps
- Managing desktop synchronization
- Managing safe senders and blocked senders
Time: 2 minutes