Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
As an Intralinks VIA Pro administrator, you can remove people from the business groups you manage. When a person is removed from a business group, they no longer have access to that business group’s Workspaces and content. This action cannot be undone.
I want to
- Remove a person from my business group
- Remove a user's access to my business group's Workspaces
About this task
Important: If the person you are removing is the owner of one or more Workspaces, do not remove the person’s account until you have transferred ownership of their Workspaces to other individuals. Removing an account before transferring Workspace ownership could result in loss of data.
- On the left side of your VIA screen, click the Administration icon.
- In the panel that expands, click Users.
Note: If you're an administrator in two or more business groups, select the appropriate group in the Business Group drop-down menu before clicking Users.
- Locate the user's name.
- On the right side of the user's row, click the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select Remove from Business Group.
- Click Remove when prompted.