Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
As an Intralinks VIA Pro business group administrator or business group coordinator A business group coordinator is a client administrator role., you can remove a member's ability to create new Workspaces by downgrading their account.
I want to
- Prevent a member from creating new Workspaces
- Lower a user's access level in my business group
About this task
- Downgraded users lose their provisioned account status, which means they can no longer create new Workspaces.
- A downgraded user's role in existing Workspaces does not change, nor is the user removed from any Workspaces.
- On the left side of your VIA screen, click the Administration icon.
- In the panel that expands, click Users.
Note: If you're an administrator in two or more business groups, select the appropriate group in the Business Group drop-down menu before clicking Users.
- Locate the person’s name on the list.
- On the right side of the user's row, click the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select Downgrade User.
- Click Downgrade when prompted.
- The user's account status changes from Provisioned - Activated to Invited.