Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
As an Intralinks VIA Pro business group administrator, you can provision new accounts for people to create Workspaces in your group.
This article will guide you through creating a single user account.
I want to
- Create a new user's VIA account in my business group
- Provision a new VIA Pro account
- On the left side of your VIA screen, click the Administration icon.
- In the panel that expands, click Users.
Note: If you're an administrator in two or more business groups, select the appropriate group in the Business Group drop-down menu before clicking Users.
- Click the + Account button.
- Enter the person’s email address and click the search icon or press TAB.
- If the person is a registered Intralinks user, the person’s name and phone number will appear. If this information does not appear, complete the fields.
- The Send activation email box is no longer an active function. Checking / unchecking the box has no effect on the new account process.
- Click Add.
- The user will receive a Welcome to Intralinks VIA email. Users who are new to Intralinks will also receive a Welcome to Intralinks! email for setting up their account.
Time: 2 minutes