Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Administrators
As an Intralinks VIA Pro business group administrator, you can view the list of members in your group with VIA Pro access.
I want to
- See a list of users in my business group who use Intralinks VIA Pro
About this task
You can see each member's name and email address, account status, and last login date / time.
Business group members can have the following account statuses:
- Provisioned - Activated: These users have full VIA accounts, which give them the ability to create new Workspaces. They may also have been invited to other people's Workspaces.
- Invited: These users have been invited to participate in one or more VIA Pro Workspaces. They cannot create their own Workspaces.
Provisioned - Pending: This is no longer an in-use system status. In older versions of Intralinks VIA Pro, a user's status was pending until the account was activated. All new provisioned accounts automatically have the Provisioned - Activated status.
Note: If you see a Users Must Be Provisioned Again message when you open the list, your business group contans pending users who were added in an earlier version of VIA Pro. If you find a pending user who needs a VIA account, you'll need to downgrade the user, then provision the account again.
- On the left side of your VIA screen, click the Administration icon.
- In the panel that expands, click Users.
Note: If you're an administrator in two or more business groups, select the appropriate group in the Business Group drop-down menu before clicking Users.
- The Users screen lists all the members of the selected business group with access to Intralinks VIA Pro.
- You can search and filter the list to find certain members. You can also export the view to an Excel spreadsheet file.