Applies to: Manager Plus, Hidden Manager Plus
Where on my Intralinks compliance archive can I see which files a user accessed?
This information is stored in two locations:
- In the Users&Groups folder, open the appropriate subfolder:
- Group folder: For active users.
- Removed Users folder: For users who were deleted from the exchange.
- Each user is represented by a separate Excel file.
- Open a file and refer to the Document Access tab.
- In the Doc-Audit folder, navigate into the subfolders to locate a particular document (represented by an Excel file).
- Open the file and refer to the Document Access Report tab.
Note: Removed users are displayed at the bottom of the list, under the Removed Users row.